Greenville, S.C. — More than two thirds of the members of Wyche Burgess Freeman & Parham law firm have been selected by their peers as among the best attorneys in their respective fields of practice in the 2008 edition of The Best Lawyers In America. The Wyche firm is ranked first in Greenville, South Carolina, for the number of lawyers included in the Best Lawyers listings, as well as the number of attorneys selected in Commercial Litigation. Wyche also ranked first in Greenville and the entire state for the number of attorneys selected in the Corporate Law practice area. Five Wyche attorneys have been included in Best Lawyers for ten years or more, and David Freeman has been listed for over twenty years.
The 2008 edition, which is currently on line and will be published in hardback later this fall, includes:
- Eric B. Amstutz, Corporate Law
- Mark W. Bakker, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and Labor and Employment Law
- Gregory J. English, Commercial Litigation
- David L. Freeman, First Amendment Law and Corporate Law – Listed for 20 years.
- J. Theodore Gentry, Labor and Employment Law
- Cary H. Hall, Jr., Corporate Law and Tax Law – Listed for 10 or more years.
- Frank S. Holleman III, Commercial Litigation
- William W. Kehl, Corporate Law and Health Care Law
- Wallace K. Lightsey, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation and First Amendment Law – Listed for 10 or more years
- Lesley R. Moore, Trusts and Estates
- John C. Moylan III, Commercial Litigation
- Carl F. Muller, First Amendment Law
- James C. Parham, Jr., Commercial Litigation and Medical Malpractice Law – Listed for 10 or more years.
- Henry L. Parr, Jr., Antitrust Law and Commercial Litigation
- Troy A. Tessier, Commercial Litigation
- James I. Warren III, Real Estate Law
- Marshall Winn, Commercial Litigation
- C. Thomas Wyche, Corporate Law – Listed for 10 or more years.
The selection of listed attorneys by Best Lawyers is based on a nationwide peer-review survey of confidential interviews with leading attorneys evaluating the legal abilities of other lawyers in their specialties.
The Wyche firm is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms.