Wyche has a history of helping its clients navigate data privacy and information security challenges in an environment where the laws and regulations are constantly changing. Many jurisdictions have enacted privacy and data protection laws and regulations to govern the collection, storage, use, and transfer of information. Our interdisciplinary team assists clients with identifying legal and business risks, implementing information security and privacy programs, coordinating responses to data breaches, and leading post-breach litigation.
Our counseling experience includes:
- Developing and updating privacy, data use, and security policies
- Advising on compliance with international, federal, and state laws and regulations governing privacy and data protection
- Conducting assessments of privacy and information security programs
- Counseling on corporate governance matters, risk management, privacy and data protection policies and procedures, and incident response plans
- Assessing privacy and cybersecurity audits
Our data breach experience includes:
- Coordinating breach notification responses and other regulatory obligations
- Defending companies in privacy and consumer protection litigation following data breaches
In addition, Wyche maintains an extensive network of local counsel in countries where we do not have offices and with whom our lawyers liaise as needed through our affiliation with Lex Mundi.
Rachael Lewis Anna
Rachael Lewis Anna (CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM) is a Member of Wyche’s Litigation Team. Her practice focuses on complex business litigation and data protection. She has represented clients in antitrust, trade secret, unfair trade practice, False Claims Act, healthcare, contractual, and professional malpractice disputes. Through her work on bet-the-company cases, and also directing an electronic discovery…