GREENVILLE, SC – Super Lawyers, a rating service of outstanding lawyers, has chosen Wyche’s Henry Parr for the cover of its 2013 South Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine, which features attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. In addition to selecting Henry Parr for the 2013 cover feature, the magazine named Wallace Lightsey to its list of the top ten lawyers in South Carolina. A total of sixteen Wyche attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers for 2013. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Eleven Wyche attorneys, listed below, have been named to the South Carolina Super Lawyers list. No more than five percent of lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers.
- Eric Amstutz, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mark Bakker, Employment & Labor
- Greg English, Environmental Litigation
- Ted Gentry, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Cary Hall, Tax
- Wallace Lightsey, Business Litigation
- John Moylan, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Henry Parr, Business Litigation
- Troy Tessier, General Litigation
- Jim Warren, Real Estate
- Marshall Winn, Business Litigation
Five Wyche attorneys have been named to the Rising Stars list, which recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys in South Carolina. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state receive this honor. Wyche attorneys selected for 2013 are listed below.
- Rita Bolt Barker, Environmental
- Natalie Russell Dunham, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Melinda Davis Lux, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Maurie Lawrence, Real Estate
- Matthew Richardson, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
Wyche is a full-service law firm which has practiced law and served the Greenville community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has participated in landmark litigation, served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms.