GREENVILLE, S.C. – Wyche is pleased to announce that 20 Wyche lawyers were recently selected for inclusion in the 2012 edition of Best Lawyers®. Best Lawyers In America® (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.) is a leading legal referral guide that has been published annually since 1983 and is based on an extensive annual peer-review survey.
Wyche attorneys were listed in more than 25 practice areas, ranging from general categories such as Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law to more focused areas, such as Environmental Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Mediation, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law. Most of the attorneys listed have been recognized for many years in the guide. This year, Wyche had two new attorneys listed, Melinda Davis Lux and Terrell Mills, both of whom were recognized for their work in Corporate Law.
All Wyche attorneys listed in the 2012 edition of Best Lawyers ® include:
- Eric B. Amstutz: Corporate Law
- Mark W. Bakker: Employment Law – Management; Mediation
- Andrew B. (Andy) Coburn: Corporate Law; Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Melinda Davis Lux: Corporate Law
- Gregory J. (Greg) English: Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Environmental; Litigation – Real Estate
- J. Theodore (Ted) Gentry: Employment Law – Management
- Eric K. Graben: Corporate Law; Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Jo Watson Hackl: Corporate Compliance Law; Corporate Governance Law; Corporate Law
- Cary H. Hall, Jr.: Corporate Law; Tax Law
- William W. (Bill) Kehl: Corporate Law
- Wallace K. Lightsey: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation – First Amendment; Litigation – Intellectual Property; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; Medical; Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Terrell W. Mills: Corporate Law
- John C. Moylan III: Commercial Litigation; Litigation – First Amendment; Litigation – Labor & Employment; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Megan P. O’Neill: Real Estate Law
- James C. (Jim) Parham, Jr.: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs
- Henry L. Parr, Jr.: Antitrust Law; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation
- Troy A. Tessier: Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Intellectual Property; Personal Injury Litigation; Product Liability Litigation
- James I. (Jim) Warren III: Real Estate Law
- Marshall Winn: Commercial Litigation; Mass Tort Litigation; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants; Product Liability; Litigation – Plaintiffs
- C. Thomas (Tommy) Wyche: Corporate Law
Wyche is a full-service law firm which has practiced law and served the Greenville community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has participated in landmark litigation, served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region”s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world”s leading association of independent law firms.