GREENVILLE, SC – Greenville Business Magazine has recognized 17 Wyche attorneys as being among the area’s “Legal Elite”. For the third year in a row, Wyche placed more attorneys on the list than any other firm in the Upstate.
These Wyche attorneys have been recognized as Greenville’s “Legal Elite”:
- Eric Amstutz – Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mark Bakker – Labor & Employment
- Rita Bolt Barker – Environmental
- Andy Coburn – Bank & Finance
- Melinda Davis Lux – Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Natalie Dunham – Estates & Trusts
- Greg English – Environmental
- Eric Graben – Bank & Finance
- Cary Hall – Tax
- Maurie Lawrence – Real Estate
- Wallace Lightsey – Intellectual Property
- Terrell Mills – Healthcare and Intellectual Property
- Troy A. Tessier – Personal Injury
- Jim Warren – Real Estate
- Bill Wilson – Foreclosure and Construction
- Marshall Winn – Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights and International
- Amos Workman – Family Law
Greenville Business Magazine collects nominations from Greenville-area attorneys to determine the best lawyers in 20 practice areas for its “Legal Elite” list. The attorneys chosen for the list received the largest number of nominations from their colleagues and peers.
Wyche is a full-service law firm that has practiced law and served the community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has participated in landmark litigation, served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms.