Wyche, P.A. – Greenville, SC
Wyche is a full-service law firm that has practiced law and served the Greenville community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, participated in landmark litigation, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– J.D. from an accredited law school
– Passed the South Carolina Bar Exam (or willing to take the South Carolina Bar Exam at the earliest possible date)
– Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
– Professional demeanor and team player with high degree of confidentiality
· Duties / Responsibilities include:
– Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
– Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
– Draft and administer complex contracts
Our benefits package includes:
– Profit sharing plan, health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and miscellaneous health and/or dependent care reimbursement
Salary is commensurate with experience.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, cover letter, references, and salary requirements to Leslie Fleming (Lfleming@wyche.com).
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about our firm please visit: wyche.com