Wyche, P.A. – Greenville, SC
Wyche is a full-service law firm that has practiced law and served the Greenville community for more than 90 years. In that time, Wyche has served as counsel on cutting-edge transactions, participated in landmark litigation, and provided community leadership that has helped shape and drive our region’s growth and success. With offices in Greenville and Columbia, Wyche is the South Carolina member of Lex Mundi, the world’s leading association of independent law firms.
Qualifications & Requirements :
– 3-5 years of transactional tax experience
– Passed the South Carolina Bar Exam (or willing to take the South Carolina Bar Exam at the earliest possible date)
– A Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M)
– And/or is a CPA, with a working knowledge of Tax Law
Duties / Responsibilities include:
– Advising individuals and businesses with respect to federal and state tax planning
– Representing individuals and companies with respect to company formations and entity selection
– Advising on structuring corporate acquisitions and dispositions, including taxable and tax-free transactions
– Performing tax due diligence for M&A transactions
– Advising with respect to tax matters relating to the acquisition, ownership, and disposition of real estate
– Advising with respect to corporate divisions, liquidations, shareholder redemptions, and corporate reorganizations
– Communicating with federal, state, and local governments regarding tax issues
Our benefits package includes:
– Profit sharing plan, health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and miscellaneous health and/or dependent care reimbursement
Salary is commensurate with experience.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, transcript, cover letter, references, and salary requirements to Leslie Fleming (Lfleming@wyche.com).
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information about our firm please visit: wyche.com