- Intellectual Property
- Outside General Counsel
|2013, J.D.||The George Washington University Law School|
|2010, B.A.||Vanderbilt University, summa cum laude|
- Achieved summary judgment against plaintiff’s claims against a hospital for ADA discrimination and violation of ADA’s prohibition against medical examinations.
- Prepared numerous position statements in response to SHAC/EEOC complaints resulting in dismissal and case closures.
- Prepared and/or revised numerous employee handbooks for both small and multi-state employers.
- Advised clients on a variety of issues including termination, wage and hour, and medical leaves and accommodations.
- Obtained summary judgment for Division I collegiate athletic conference and conference Commissioner in contract claim by the conference’s Coordinator of Officials.
|2013-2016||Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.|
|2011||Judicial Intern, Hon. Aphrodite Konduros, South Carolina Court of Appeals, Columbia and Greenville, SC|
- South Carolina Bar, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce Pulse Young Professionals
- Greenville Young Lawyers Division, Membership Events Committee
- Greenville County Bar
- Serves on the Board of The Furman Co.
- Meyer Center Impact Committee